5) Smoking in a static place, yet blocking the way
Seriously, I didn’t mind if you’re enjoying your smoking moment, but please find a better place. The most ridiculous place as example is entrance of shopping mall. Recall your experience when you walked out from shopping mall and how you deal with “temporary air pollution”.
Me myself have to stop breathing when walk by those areas.
4) Seek companionship for smoking
If you are already with friends, hanging out, why you need to find specified friend who are smokers to go somewhere else for smoking? The most reason I get is – “I didn’t want to disturb non-smoker” while on the other hand smoker always tell “I only smoke when I’m lonely/alone”…….
3) Always say “I will quit smoking”
Seriously, if you’re really understand the consequences of yourself, people who cares about you and also for the God sake of this lovely planet, stop giving excuses.
I see many successful story of smoker becomes non-smoker, with several important factors:
- Request all smoker friends to stop “sending invitation”
- Really spent time on creating positive changes, to own self or community
- Replace appropriate positive hobby with “smoking action”
2) Treat people surround “second-hand smokes”
There are two types of action usually smoker will do when they’re smoking in crowd.
1) Smoke and blow the smokes like performing special effect
2) Smoke and blow the smokes towards area with less people, such as “going up”
Well, even thought smoking around crowd is already against me, but still I respect those smoker who manage to control the “second-hand smokes”.
1) Smoking inside Toilet
This is what I hate the most, especially when I’m dealing with “big business inside toilet”. Imagine you’re inside a close area (toilet) and you need better air flow to “practice stomach qi-gong” so that you can make sure you’re not stuck inside toilet for the really big business……and somehow smoker creating the effect as you’re in “heaven” or the toilet on fire!!
Damn you smokers for this ridiculous action!! Don’t forget there are kids inside!!
One thing I’m pretty sure I might get angry and take action: pour water into the specified toilet room who’s enjoying smoking
Thank you and best regards,
Jay Chong Yen Jye
Special Assistant cum System Development of JCI Malaysia Area Peninsular Central-South
Immediate Past President of JCI Mines 2013
Managing Director of AppCollection
[Typing via SecondKey]